You’ve probably seen Amazon links on the pages of your favorite blogs or social media sites. More often than not, those are links that give the people that post them a cut of each sale and Amazon makes it ridiculously easy to use this tool.
The Amazon Associate program is a win-win system that not only makes it easy to share the products you love and for people to shop for those same products, it also makes it easy for you to earn a commission from each of those sales.
You should definitely max out your opportunities when you recommend Amazon products as an Amazon Associate; make sure your website is optimized, you create idea lists, plan out promotions, and refine your strategy as your following grows.
But did you know there’s another tool you can use to get even more offers and benefits from Amazon? Introducing the Amazon Bounty Program.
What Is the Amazon Bounty Program?
The program is simple, essentially, it’s the same as recommending products, but instead of products, you are recommending Amazon services and programs. Instead of a commission on each sale, you earn fixed commissions or bounties on certain actions being taken such as activating a free trial or signing up for the program. Essentially, it’s another way to earn affiliate money from Amazon by suggesting or driving Amazon services or programs your followers might be interested in.
What are the Amazon Services and Programs Included in the Amazon Bounties Program?
Think Audible, Amazon Music, Amazon Baby Registries, Amazon Prime, and more. Think of all the non-[physical services that Amazon offers. The bounty program also includes a lot of promotions and incentives beyond just signing up for certain programs that result in commissions. The best part? There are always new promotions and deals that you can share with your followers to entice people to take action, ensuring you always have fresh content to share.
Why is the Program Worth it?
The Amazon Bounty Program is worth looking into for a number of reasons:
- It’s another easy way to earn a commission from your audience based on recommending services you already use and love.
- It provides your audience with reliable insight into Amazon programs and services
- It’s a unique way to foster communication and engagement on social media. You can wave the programs and services into your content naturally and organically and introduce your followers to programs that can help them or streamline their online life.
How to Get Started with Amazon Bounties Program
- Check out the Bounty Program Page on Associates Central. The tips & Tricks page can help you get started.
- Take a look at the currently available bounties to get a feel for the program. See if there are ones that dovetail well with your audience.
- Choose offers and promotions that will appeal to your audience. You can filter by category and date!
- Check out the display and linking instructions so you can get a feel for how best to promote the Amazon Services and Programs.
- Add the banners and links to your content and start to work the current bounties into your content.
- Figure out a routine for promoting new offers and checking in to see when new offers come available.
- Use the reporting to refine and adjust your approach to maximize the program!
Have more questions? We can help! Contact us here today.